Allowing you to watch high-definition TV or listen to DAB+ digital radio broadcasts, the Digital Radio TVStick works in Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 PC via the USB port and requires no external power.
The device receives DVB-T (digital TV), FM and DAB+ radio broadcasts.
You’ll need at least a 1.4GHz Intel Pentium 4 or Athlon 64 system as well as an Nvidia or ATI/AMD graphics chipset according to the Kaiser Baas specifications.
- USB 2.0 port (connect to a PC or laptop)
- Nvidia or Radeon graphics chipset
- 512MB system memory (Windows XP)
- 1GB system memory (Vista & Windows 7)
- Pentium 4 – 2.4GHz or equivalent AMD (Athlon)
- Sound card or on-board sound chip
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or greater (32 bit), Vista Home Basic, Home Premium & Ultimate (32 bit and 64 bit) and Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Direct X 9.0c or greater
- CD/DVD-Rom drive
The unit also comes with the following features:
- DAB+ and FM reception – Play, pause and schedule free-to-air DAB+ and FM radio
- HDTV 1080i – Watch all digital TV channels in standard and full 1080i high definition
- TV software application (ArcSoft TotalMedia) allows you to schedule, record and time-shift your recordings, includes Electronic Programme Guide (EPG) and full screen channel preview
- For TV viewing choose the correct aspect ratio (4:3 / 16:9 / Full Screen) to suit your screen and the channel that is being broadcast, stretch, crop or fill the screen for the best viewing experience
- Includes slim remote control that can be used from anywhere in the room
- USB Powered – No external power required
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Also compatible with Vista and Windows 7 Media Center software for TV viewing
It’s available now from Harvey Norman stores for $69.95.